Saturday, March 04, 2006

Strange days

Today was a strange day. I decided not to go to Breda and stay here in Amsterdam. The plan was to go to the opera, Pagliacci: Ridiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Pagliaccioooooooooooooooo that is all I knew about it. I woke up before the alarm clock, fixed myself a royal breakfast like I never do, showered and jumped on my oma fiets to go and get the tickets at Nando's place since he had forgotten his wallet at home. I am always amazed by the beaty of Amsterdam when am I am not obsessed about getting to places in time and the sun was brightening things up. I was feeling good. I locked my bike and ran up the stairs. Irene was there and we had a small chat since I always have "cockroaches in my ass" like they say in Kosovo. I quickly run to the Muziek Theather but I had to wait. There was a delay with the rehearsal. After half an hour Nando came out and had this plan of me getting in and jump into the "buca" to get access to the artists restaurant. I was scared about it, since I am notoriously brave, but I said yes and walk into the Theather. Fortunately doors were shut and I could not get in so I met him in the hall. We were walking around spotting preys when he saw Enrichetta. They waved and we walked to her. She is the "Prima Ballerina" of the theather and she was sitting at a table with her father. After 10 seconds she was already on my nerves. I quickly looked through her accessories. A Luis Vitton bag, prada boots and an attitude. It was time to move on, the show was about to begin. I found my place and I was looking around amazed. The intense red, the ceiling lights, the sound of the tuning instruments. I was like in a trance, my arms on the balcony, my head resting on them...

No comments: